You will be responsible for:
- Daily supervision on all Health, Safety & Environment on site and the vessel.
- Conducting Health & Safety inspections.
- Realizing targets of the project and cooperate SHE year plan.
- Coaching, mentoring and policing HSE performance of the work areas.
- Taking part in accident and incident investigations.
- Follow up on SHARP card actions.
- Conduct HSE training.
- VCA certificate.
- Preferably MVK certificate.
- More than 3 years ‘ experience in Health, Safety and environment role.
- Preferable experience in confined space and working at Height
- Experience of commissioning activities and hazards associated with this type of works.
- Must be able to deliver project specific HSE training for confined space, working at height and PTW. (previous training experience would be beneficial).
- Must be willing to work nightshift on a rotational basis.
- Must be proactive and team player.
- Must be willing and able to work at height (inspections on the pipe lay tower for example)
- Computer experience, basics knowledge of Microsoft Work & Outlook required.
- Communication in Dutch & English required.
Herken jij jezelf in deze vacature? Solliciteer direct!